FKMTkrazy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mokal
Gambler

(ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? Empty
PostSubject: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 am

Okay, so I kinda sorta a just a little bit already talked to Sonickrazy but I wanna post it here where everyone can see. It is established in Ten that Akagi believes in reincarnation, it is PROVEN in Akagi that Akagi lives every god damn life believing in reincarnation. Hero (Hiro) takes place 3 years after a certain little event. . .

Why three years later?

If you read Ten the final scene takes place a year and a half after and Ten is there and Hero is there and they are talking and happens they just kinda go eat.

Why not just start Hero right where Ten left off? They go eat and then go Dude! You have to play me in Mahjong like right the fuck now! . . . But instead of that he writes a second "chance" meeting a year and a half later?

Why three years?

Akagi died three years ago.
Akagi believes in reincarnation.
FKMT is writing a work of fiction.
. . .

Hero VS 3 Year Old Akagi II?

Think about it. Get back to me.
Back to top Go down
transatlanticalien
Gamble Fish
transatlanticalien

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 am

(ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? Starrr10
Back to top Go down
http://ditzy--scene.tumblr.com
Sonickrazy
Admin
Sonickrazy

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 am

No.
Back to top Go down
http://fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com
Mokal
Gambler

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 am

We are we so against this? It is a manga. I once read a manga where the main character was a 7 year old that had the suave of James Bond and a talking bird side-kick that could blow shit up!

WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN IN MANGA!

Why the fuck not?
Back to top Go down
transatlanticalien
Gamble Fish
transatlanticalien

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 am

(ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? Ig10
Back to top Go down
http://ditzy--scene.tumblr.com
penguin71
Medium Zawa

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:02 pm

God damn the Fukumoto manga clips make me laugh. It's like another meme.

I don't think Akagi will be brought back. At most I believe it'll be "the spirit of Akagi".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?   (ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(ESS) Post About Hero. . . Hiro?
Page 1 of 1