FKMTkrazy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(MPS) Hero Chapter 44

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
transatlanticalien
Gamble Fish
transatlanticalien

(MPS) Hero Chapter 44 Empty
PostSubject: (MPS) Hero Chapter 44   (MPS) Hero Chapter 44 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

It was listed on comiczip as Akagi 249 which I knew it couldn't be but I downloaded it anyway because I wanted to believe
But no, it's Hero 44
So uh here you go!

Featuring a special appearance from a fairly minor character and he's dressed like a prohibition-era gangster for some reason
Back to top Go down
http://ditzy--scene.tumblr.com
Sonickrazy
Admin
Sonickrazy

(MPS) Hero Chapter 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (MPS) Hero Chapter 44   (MPS) Hero Chapter 44 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Just read this the other day after debating whether or not I wanted to skip over 4 chapters between this and the end of v5, and dang, that's crazy. From what I can tell, the "Wild Card" round from the end of v5 is a game where you bet your life by risking falling from a huge height, only not because everyone survives who fell down. And apparently Ten wasn't abducted, he recorded a message that would play after a certain time on his own SIM card and ran away. Should be interesting to see why Kiyomaro really wanted Ten's head and all that. But for now, the Second East-West Battle continues, with Hiroyuki and Kishibe moving on! Though I still don't get why Kishibe betrayed Hiro at the end of the qualifying round, it seems like they're on good terms again, now. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
http://fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com

(MPS) Hero Chapter 44
Page 1 of 1