FKMTkrazy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(ESS) The Night the Stars Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doomroar
Casual Gambler
doomroar

(ESS) The Night the Stars Fall Empty
PostSubject: (ESS) The Night the Stars Fall   (ESS) The Night the Stars Fall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 am

Well i finally read this, what a touching story, a guy devastated by frustration tries to escape on alcohol but is keep back by his kids, who ironically fantasize with killing him... until eventually he dies. i give it a 10/10.
Also Kazuhiko, sorry about your friend.

On a side note, does that means that the face of a normal human being is that of one that was pushed by frustration and the harshness of the world?
Does that means suffering is an elemental part of living as a human? then if we follow that thought evil and sin aren't really "bad"?
--We could say that happiness is appreciated better after harshness has been experienced, and difficulty can allow us to find ways to get out of those dark places in that sense ignorance is no bliss. And deception and escapism are the true harm, nevertheless we all had seem running away as the best option on most occasions,-- but is looking away the best? is happiness achieved by surpassing the challenges the world constantly trows at us, or is this just the amalgam of living the moment? in this case does running away accounts for being happy, is the machine of experiences just as good as reality?

is this post better on the "Life & Philosophy" section? you don't have to even answer just think about these for a moment...

i recommend to not read the spoiler until you finish your original post, since maybe your opinion differs, and you may doubt, but since im not influential at all, it might even be ok to read it. nevertheless try to write any changes of mind (if they surge after reading the spoilers) separated from your original text.

WARNING: is a middle/long wall of text filled with personal opinions that pretty much are still under development.
Spoiler:

I just noticed that the part when i wrote "We could say that happiness is appreciated better after harshness has been experienced, and difficulty can allow us to find ways to get out of those dark places in that sense ignorance is no bliss. And deception and escapism are the true harm, nevertheless we all had seem running away as the best option on most occasions," might seem like me trying to push an idea on the reader as a fact, but i can't think of a better way to develop that premise to continue the questions, so if anyone has a suggestion to improve that part, or this whole post in general, it is appreciated.

Well this is my first "big" post on this forum lets see how it goes, i have to confess i don't really like forums (but i do appreciate you don't ask for introductions and all that stuff most places bug their users with, thanks for that), because sometimes i get drawn on the anonymity that an internet avatar gives us, and end spending too much time on then, a conflicting thing because i do conclude, that i can go on without a forum at all, and yet here i am participating... goddammit. why is it that i can't just lurk like in the good old 2008's? why do i feel like im wasting my time? even if what i wrote i consider it somehow important? i almost want this post to get banned.

Anyway send.
Back to top Go down

(ESS) The Night the Stars Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FKMTkrazy Forum :: FKMT Discussion :: Shorter FKMTkrazy Projects-
Jump to: