FKMTkrazy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonickrazy
Admin
Sonickrazy

(ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion   (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:44 pm

(ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion Aaa19_15

This page just struck me as somewhat amusing. Yoshioka is all like "excuse me Washizu-Sama but" and Washizu just shouts his head off immediately, without even waiting to hear what he has to say.

Last edited by Sonickrazy on Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com
maniamax
Zawa Child

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion   (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 am

I feel like Yoshioka is going to call out how Akagi cut an opaque tile earlier in the game (The 8 man, seen on page Cool, and use the logic, that if it was a bluff, Akagi would never have cut an Opaque, as the bluff requires as much hidden tiles as possible
Back to top Go down
Sonickrazy
Admin
Sonickrazy

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion   (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 pm

maniamax wrote:
I feel like Yoshioka is going to call out how Akagi cut an opaque tile earlier in the game (The 8 man, seen on page Cool, and use the logic, that if it was a bluff, Akagi would never have cut an Opaque, as the bluff requires as much hidden tiles as possible

Looks like you were right!
Back to top Go down
http://fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion   (ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(ESS) Akagi Chapter 168 Discussion
Page 1 of 1