HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zero raws?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V_V
Little Zawa

PostSubject: Zero raws?   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:27 am

Volumes 7 and 8 of the second part of Zero have already been released, but I cannot found the raws anywere! Does anybody know were could I find them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umaso
Little Zawa

PostSubject: Re: Zero raws?   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 am

Hox has said that the raws for vol. 7 still aren't availabile, and I couldn't find them either:

Here's what we'll do: We'll all donate so FKMTKrazy is gonna buy vol.7 and 8 on Amazon, scans them, and sends them to Hox!

Hell, they really aren't expensive so I'd be willing to buy them both + shipping if someone is willing to scan them ASAP, as I don't have any experience with it.

What do you guys think? It could be weeks or months until someone else does it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc
Casual Gambler

PostSubject: Re: Zero raws?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Umaso wrote:
Hox has said that the raws for vol. 7 still aren't availabile, and I couldn't find them either:

Here's what we'll do: We'll all donate so FKMTKrazy is gonna buy vol.7 and 8 on Amazon, scans them, and sends them to Hox!

Hell, they really aren't expensive so I'd be willing to buy them both + shipping if someone is willing to scan them ASAP, as I don't have any experience with it.

What do you guys think? It could be weeks or months until someone else does it.
I think Hox has its sources to get stuff, he just needs to wait like everyone else who gets them from the internet. Unfortunately, volume releases of things that do not have a huge hype or are commissioned do not get scanned quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umaso
Little Zawa

PostSubject: Re: Zero raws?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:07 am

Doc wrote:
I think Hox has its sources to get stuff, he just needs to wait like everyone else who gets them from the internet. Unfortunately, volume releases of things that do not have a huge hype or are commissioned do not get scanned quickly.

No, Hox said on his blog that he always get the raws from Google.

Which is exactly why we shouldn't keep up with it and scan it ourselves!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keatsta
Medium Zawa

PostSubject: Re: Zero raws?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 am

Hox does take submissions for raws (I know because I scan Punpun for him).

If one of us did want to buy Zero volumes and scan them for him, I'm sure that would be most appreciated. I'd do it myself but I'm short on time and money these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mokal
Gambler

PostSubject: Re: Zero raws?   Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:20 am

What is the url for Hox's website? And does he have .rar of Volumes 7, 8, 9, & 10 translated and posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero raws?   

Back to top Go down

Zero raws?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FKMTkrazy Forum :: FKMT Discussion :: Other FKMT works-
Jump to: