FKMTkrazy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anime ending though man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
transatlanticalien
Gamble Fish
transatlanticalien

The anime ending though man Empty
PostSubject: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 am

Hey kid get us some lunches HAHa psyched
That's how I roll
/kicks back and rides off into the sunset

In all seriousness though the anime was aggressively mediocre and the manga looks infinitely more promising
Back to top Go down
http://ditzy--scene.tumblr.com
Sonickrazy
Admin
Sonickrazy

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 am

They should've ended it with
Spoiler:
instead of continuing on with some guy who was good at stacking dora or something. Would've made for a much better conclusion.
Back to top Go down
http://fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com
transatlanticalien
Gamble Fish
transatlanticalien

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 am

Oh my god this part made me laugh so much
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
blockhead
Casual Gambler
blockhead

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 am

I enjoyed the anime for what it was just because I love mahjong but it wasn't fantastic. I'm looking forward to reading the manga.
Back to top Go down
doomroar
Casual Gambler
doomroar

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 am

... well i kinda like it, once they all accept the fact they are a bunch of cheaters, and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
transatlanticalien
Gamble Fish
transatlanticalien

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:56 am

No yeah I really REALLY liked the concepts of most of the antagonists and that most of them were just really fucked up human beings, especially Innami! I hope to see more development and such in the manga version

But the atmosphere and pacing of the anime felt off to me and the soundtrack was really really.. bad
Which seems like a minor thing but every time some of those songs came up I was just grinding my teeth
Back to top Go down
doomroar
Casual Gambler
doomroar

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 am

hahaha yeah those songs where out of place, and it gets weirder because some times they get their moments, and you say wait a minute this can't be the same anime, and then pow that tune again.
Back to top Go down
blockhead
Casual Gambler
blockhead

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:57 am

doomroar wrote:
... well i kinda like it, once they all accept the fact they are a bunch of cheaters, and
Spoiler:

Akagi, Ten. Ginji, Ken and Kaiji all cheat too.
Back to top Go down
doomroar
Casual Gambler
doomroar

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:08 pm

blockhead wrote:
doomroar wrote:
Spoiler:

Akagi, Ten. Ginji, Ken and Kaiji all cheat too.

yes, but every now and then they go just with skill and not with "skill".
Back to top Go down
Mokal
Gambler

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anime ending though man   The anime ending though man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anime ending though man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FKMTkrazy Forum :: Mahjong Discussion :: Legendary Gambler Tetsuya-
Jump to: